One of the Orlando-area's newest golf clubs, Bella Collina is a private course that offers very limited public play, opened in 2008. The course is located west of the city near Lake Apopka and was designed by PGA Tour great Nick Faldo.
The course is set on high, hilly terrain and rolling dunesland that affords 360-degree views of the lake and surrounding hillsides that is uncharacteristic of the area, making for a dramatic setting in central Florida. Voted "Clubhouse of the year" by Golf, Inc., the 60,000-square-foot building is home to a 19th hole, spa and pool room.
Par, yardages and course ratings
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Nick Faldo, Steve Smyers
- Type: Private/Resort
- Built in: 2008
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Member for a day program
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes - "Bella Golf Academy"
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $149
- Weekends: $149 Tee times from $60 - Check prices / availability
Montverde, Florida 34756