Grand Cypress - New Course
Orlando, Florida | 18 holes | Links | Par: 72 | 6773 yards
With the addition of the New Course, Grand Cypress Resort offers a total of 45 championship holes designed by Jack Nicklaus. The New Course, an impressive homage to the famous St. Andrews course,features a challenging links design with more than 150 bunkers.
Grand Cypress Resort is home to 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus-designed championship golf. The New Course was added in 1988 in addition to the North, South, and East nines for a total of four different 18-hole courses. Inspired by St. Andrews, well known as the birthplace of the game, Nicklaus designed the New Course as an homage to the renowned Old Course. He even created replicas of St. Andrews' most famous holes, including his own version of the infamous Road Hole. The traditional links design also features more than 150 bunkers, stone walls, and elevated tees. The greens are elevated as well and additionally, there are seven enormous double greens.
Par, yardages and course ratings
|Blended 1 (W)||72||6394||76.4||127|
|Blended 2 (W)||72||5718||71.5||118|
At same facility
- Grand Cypress Resort's New Course in Orlando is a golf tribute to St. Andrews
- New Course at Grand Cypress Resort evokes St. Andrews' Old Course
- With his New Course at Grand Cypress Golf Club in Orlando, Nicklaus pays homage to the birthplace of golf
- New Course at Grand Cypress pays tribute to Old Course in Scotland - but don't get "burned"
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Gus Grantham, Jack Nicklaus
- Type: Resort
- Style: Links
- Built in: 1988
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes - "Grand Cypress Academy of Golf"
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
- Pull carts: Yes
- Week days: $120 - $150
- Weekends: $120 - $150 Tee times from $26 - Check prices / availability
Orlando, Florida 32836